Back in the Swing of Things

January 28th, 2013 cpobri16

I’m back! I’m back on the Hill and it feels like I never left. Unlike the first semester where I was just trying to get a feel for Holy Cross and Worcester, I’m hitting the ground running this semester. And so far so good over here. I’m loving my new schedule, any time one has the ability to sleep past noon 5 of the 7 days of the week is always a plus. Not to mention my new music class, The History of Rock, is ridiculously cool! The other day we learned the Anatomy of a Rock Song and applied our lessons when we listened to “Enter Sandman”, a song that means a lot to me considering I’m a die hard Yankee fan.

Besides that, the biggest adjustment has probably been the weather. Not to say that Jersey is a desert with 80 degree weather, but man is it cold here! Sweaters, North Faces, and pea coats are all over the place now. The snow’s falling, the sky is white, and I love it. Not so sure how my neighbors from California are liking it, but I’m sure they’ll manage.

Also, my dorm has some pretty great events coming up! We’ve got a Super Bowl party this Sunday (Go Niners) and then we’re planning a Call of Duty tourney soon! Not quite speed dating with other floors like earlier in the year, but we’ll see what happens.

By the way, Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted to Holy Cross Early Decision, and a shout out to the guys at St. Peter’s Prep who recently got the acceptance. You’re all going to love it here, just as I am.

Deuces all.

By the way, I’m joining Team Smartphone soon….so pictures will be posted soon!