My First Blog!

October 17th, 2012 cpobri16

Hello all! My name’s Connor O’Brien and I’m a Freshman here at Holy Cross. I’m a small town kid from northern New Jersey looking to make a big difference in the Worcester community. I’m going to be blogging all year long about what’s happening here on the Hill, both in and out of the classroom! I really hope that what I write will give you all a great idea of life at Holy Cross, and how great it is to be a student here!

Anyways, so far so good here at college. Holy Cross is exactly what I expected. The people are great, the classes are challenging and interesting, and the social life is awesome. So many exciting events have already happened, such as Fr. Boroughs’ inauguration a few weeks ago…which I unfortunately couldn’t attend, but the energy around campus was incredible. To see alumni from all over the country come for this event was really special and made me feel like I was a part of something great here at Holy Cross.

Now that Fall Break has ended and we’re back in school, time to get back to business. I’m going to be a little busy for the next week getting ready for Midterms, but that shouldn’t be too bad. I can’t wait for an info session on the Spring Break Immersion Trip this Thursday (Fingers Crossed I can go to New Orleans). Not to mention our dorm floor is speed dating an all girls floor next week! So that should be nothing short of absolutely hilarious.

Really looking forward to blogging to you all this year! Deuces.